Marubeni Corporation is a Japanese conglomerate with a global presence through 132 offices distributed in 67 countries.
We have five business groups:
- Food, Agriculture and Chemicals
- Energy and Metals
- Electricity and Infrastructure
- Transport, Industrial Machinery and Financial Businesses
- New Generation Businesses
Our Oil and Gas division carries out development and investment activities in projects throughout all the production chain:
- Upstream: We participate as investors in five different FPSO platforms in the Brazilian Off-Shore, and in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Midstream: We are shareholders in natural gas transportation companies in Australia, as well as in LNG terminals in Peru, Qatar, Papua New Guinea and Equatorial Guinea.
- Downstream: We have investments in natural gas distribution companies in Australia, Portugal and Chile, a fertilizer plant in Bangladesh, and services to chemical plants in France, among others.
Address:Tokyo Nihombashi Tower, 7-1, Nihonbashi 2-chome, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 103-6060, Japan